Monday, December 20, 2010

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Man, I need to do some catching up!  Last week was here and gone before I realized it.  I didn't get Friday (or even weekend) Favorites done last week.  It's been a busy time both at home and at work, so those kinds of things sometimes get forgotten.  I'll try to remember and be on time this week for Friday Favorites.  I already have a theme in mind since it's Christmas Eve.

I don't have a whole lot other than to say I've finished one of my Christmas projects!  Hooray!  They're blocking as we speak, and I'm happy with how they've turned out. Now that I have a project completed, I'm feeling better about the rest of my knitting.  

And great news for me today...because of the snowfall, it's an early out day!  :)  I'm crossing my fingers that we only have early outs and late starts before Christmas vacation starts.  We don't have school on Thursday, but if we have a snow day, then the 23rd is a snow-make-up day.  Then after we return from break, we can have all the snow days in the world. :) 

You can bet that today I will be spending my time on more knitting.  I've gotten into a nice rhythm and it all seems do-able at this point.  I haven't decided what the next WIP will be - I've got several to choose from.  It's sort of deciding between starting an entirely new project or finishing an already started one.  I think I'll finish the project I already have started.  I should be able to complete this project in about a day and a half of good knitting time. :) 

With that being said, I hope everyone is either 1) enjoying the winter weather, or 2) enjoying warmer weather than we are experiencing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment