Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Favorites 12/10: Petite Purls Winter Issue

Petite Purls released their Winter Issue this week.  Today actually.  I've already looked through the patterns and marked my favorites on Ravelry.  They always have such cute patterns, I love looking through the issues when they come out.

I won't take too long today as I've got several favorites.  And in my opinion, checking out the issue and reading about the patterns yourself is much better than me telling you about them!

Photo by defiKNITely
This little feminine dress is just too cute to pass up!

I've always been intrigued by brioche work.  I've never tried it, but this would be a simple, fun pattern to try it out!

Photo by Brandy Fortune
Little boys in little sweaters. Enough said!

Photo by Brandy Fortune
I love that this is leopard print.  I'm envisioning it in blue, brown and cream!  :) 

Photo by Naturally Red Photography
This hat really grabbed my attention.  I don't know if it's because of the terrific photography or what, but I love it and want to make one.  It looks squishy and soft and wonderful and the snowflake accents are perfect. 

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to see the issue come out this morning!! I just finished writing a post for tomorrow about it lol I really like your favourites, they have such great patterns in this one!

    ReplyDelete