Friday, December 4, 2009

As Promised

Here is my completed Grumpy Old Bear from Itty Bitty Nursery by Susan B. Anderson.  He was a fun knit.  He would have come together a little quicker but I get busy doing so many things that knitting doesn't always happen. 

This little guy is going to my mom for Christmas.  As she collects bears, I thought she would enjoy him.  I'm really happy with how his expression came out.  My goal this time (aside from color choice) was to make him as similar as the little bear in the book.  I think I succeeded! :)


I cast-on Modern Rib Hat.  This hat is for my brother.  I was planning on making him a hat and scarf, and then he actually asked for one for Christmas.  I must be psychic!  I don't know if I'll get to a scarf, but this hat for sure.  Yarn used was KnitPicks yarn, shine worsted weight in Mallard.  It's so soft and I love the color - very rich!.  It'll be striped with Laurel from the same line of yarn.  I hope he likes it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment