Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Favorites 11/12: Knit & Crochet Toys

Hello, Readers!
I'm going to try and make this as quick as possible because I have a lot to get done today (but as some of you already know, I'm not good at keeping things short...).  

I could go on and on and on about all the wonderful knit and crochet toys that are available on Ravelry.  SO MANY!  I've picked out a few of my recent favorites, all which have potential to make great Christmas gifts for X this year. :) So on with the show!!

Photo by Jean Woods

What's not to love about this set?  Kids love to put toys in and take them out, making this an awesome gift for any little one!  

Photo by janeward

A lot of you can probably recognize Alan Dart's style of knit toys.  I love them all.  He's a favorite designer of mine.  I have a couple of his patterns and one of these days...I will actually knit them!  This toy is purely keeping in the spirit of the upcoming holidays.   Rudolph, with his red nose, would make a great companion while reading Rudolph's story. :) 


Photos by Melissa Shepard

I love knit and crocheted food.  It's awesome.  And this pattern is no exception.  I mean, it's interactive for goodness sake!!  Kids would LOVE to take this apart and put it back together again.  I highly recommend checking out Melissa's patterns because they are SO neat.  This is not the only "peelable" amigurumi pattern she has available.  LOVE 1000!

Photos by Amalia Samios

Again, another interactive toy!  My little man LOVES to help Daddy when fixing stuff or putting stuff together.  Now he can feel really important with his very own tool set (this may require me to find a pattern for a tool belt...lol).  So very, very cute! 

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute!! My favourite has to be the peelable orange, what an awesome concept! Isn't it fun now that we know how to chochet? It's opened up a whole new wonderful world :-)

    ReplyDelete