Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bye Bye July


Did you know we’re only a handful of days away from August? Where did the last 2 months go?!  This means my summer is coming to an end and I’ll be back to my regularly scheduled programming.  Back to normal days and normal weeks.  Teacher workshops begin August 18 and kids return on August 23.

But then it’s only 3 ½ more months after that when I’ll start maternity leave! 

I wish I had more to share with you today. Life has slowed down a bit and I’ve been able to get through a really long week this week.  Now I can relax.  Bring on the knitting!

I’ve held off on large or complicated projects because I couldn’t them the attention needed.  Now I have time.

Anyway, I know the blog has been a bit quiet over the summer, but it will pick up again soon.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Summer has flown by so fast! School starts here August 15th.

    ReplyDelete