Monday, July 26, 2010

We Have a Winner!! :)

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you readers, both old and new, for taking the time and visiting my blog, reading what I have to say, checking out my new Etsy shop and leaving your comments.  I truly appreciated all the kind words and comments.  It's so helpful to know what you like and what you'd like to see more of. :)  

But now for what you really came to read, the WINNER! :)  

Out of the 51 comments the giveaway received, random.org gave me number 34!  

Congratulations to Jessica (Doula Mommy)!  

Doula Mommy said...

I love that Breaking Moonlight color-way! Gorgeous! I would love to see that on some fingering/lace weight yarn, it would make a beautiful shawl!
Good luck with your Etsy shop! 

I will be contacting you to get your mailing address.  Or you can email it to me at raelynne01@hotmail.com.  You have a week from today (until Aug 2) to send me your address.  If I do not hear from the winner by that time, I will choose a new winner.

I had so much fun hosting this giveaway and reading all the comments.  I still have to collect a few goodies to include in the package, which I'll share once I get it all in one place! :) 
Be sure to check back now and again, I will keep my blog updated with any Etsy updates.  And in a couple months, I will be hosting another giveaway. 

Happy Knitting to everyone!
~Rae Lynne


0 comments:

Post a Comment