Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Box is Packed, It’s Ready to Go…


Okay, not really, but I’m very close.  I haven’t talked much about the swap I’m currently participating in.  Mostly because for awhile I just couldn’t dedicate much time to it because I didn’t have the energy.  But the last couple weeks I’ve been full-steam-ahead getting everything around.

Elefante Nummer Zwei (that’s Number Two in German) is complete.  He’s adorable in my opinion.  I have to keep him hidden from Squishy otherwise he’s going to get too attached.  Thank goodness there’s another one on the needles waiting to be completed. 

There are things being blocked as we speak.  Yes, I said things…as in plural.  

The package I was waiting for in the mail arrived at the end of last week and there are some things in there I’d really like to keep for myself. 

Okay, I’ll admit it, many, many things in this package I’d like to keep for myself.  I just hope my swap partner is as excited about it all as I am. 

This package is heavy on the handmade.  I couldn’t spend as much as I may normally spend on a swap, but I didn’t want that to keep me from making it special.

If all goes according to plan, Lollipop (that’s the elephant) will be off to his new home/destination tomorrow!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment