I participated in a few events which included the Frogging Trampoline and the Hand-Dyed High Dive. I also entered items into the charity knitting event, one skein wonders, the mitten event and the hat event. That sounds like a lot, but it's not really.
For the frogging event (Frogging Trampoline), the requirements were that the item to be frogged (unraveled) must be at least 25% complete, and that you take a before and after shot. I frogged two items.
First up, the Bathrobe. I've talked about this knit a lot but never really got anywhere with it. It'd been languishing on the needles, untouched, for too long. Every time I went back to the pattern I spent half the time trying to figure out where I left off, and then getting frustrated because the pattern instructions were unclear to me. Aside from that, the Bathrobe was meant to be for Squishy, who is now closer to 4 than 3 years old and the pattern size I was knitting was 24 months. Too small!! And too big at the moment for Lovebug.
(I apologize for the quality of some of these photos.
They were taken on my phone in bad lighting!)The second item I frogged was Evie's Sweater. I almost had her sweater reknit after frogging it once already, but I just couldn't come to terms with the density of the fabric. I was trying to use yarn that was too heavy, even going up a couple needle sizes the sweater was thick and hard to maneuver. It never would have been comfortable for her to wear. I really want to knit her this pattern because it would cover the majority of her body and neck and give her tiny body warmth in the winter. Perhaps I can get myself in gear and get this knit for the coming winter...with the proper yarn!
AfterOne for a prize drawing for Team Itty Bitty Knitters and one as a yarn swap with a friend.