Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A New Year, A New Start

I've been saying over and over and over again that I'll be better at blogging.  I always mean it when I say it, but I'll also admit that other things just become more important.  Life is busy with two littles in the house and when I do have a free moment, it's usually spent with some sort of craft in my hands, instead of the computer.  (That is, when I don't fall asleep putting Lovebug down for her nap or for bed....)

While there are a ton of things that I've done since my last blog, I just don't think I'm going to catch up telling you about them all.  So instead, my plan is to do a little showcase of all the finished knits from my last post.  I'll tell you what it is and where it's going (or gone), and some of the little details, but I'll also make sure to link to my Ravelry project pages so if you're really curious, you can go and get the details there.  You don't have to be a member of Ravelry to see my project pages as long as I share the link with you. :)

Then I can start fresh from here on out and not feel like I'm always behind trying to catch up.  Instead then I can just fill you in as things happen.

And to those of you who come and check now and again to see if I've written, thanks for returning! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do remember those days of having two little ones running about. There is always one tugging on you for something. You do what you can. I can't wait to see what you've done. I'm catching up with blogs but need to catch up on Ravelry FOs.

    ReplyDelete