Friday, April 15, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Here

It seems as though that's what a lot of bloggers have said lately.  Maybe because of the seemingly long winter and just being worn out from all the gray and cold.  And now that it's sunny and nice out (at least where I live), we don't want to stay cooped up inside all the time, but instead like to get out in the fresh air.

Anyway, I'm still around although the last few weeks my blogging has been less than great.  I know today is Friday, but I'm going to skip Friday Favorites this week.  (Obviously, WIP Wednesday didn't get any attention either!)

There's a lot right now that's keeping me busy, while at the same time I don't feel like I'm doing much of anything.  I've been knitting a bit, and I'll be sharing more of that with you next week.  I've done a lot of sewing, but it's mostly for the shop, so not anything too exciting.  I've got some swap stuff to share with you all, as well.

There are projects on the needles.  Unfortunately, the Bathrobe has seen no progress.  There are other items I need to get finished up and delivered before I'll go back to that.

Hopefully soon I'll be back to a regular posting schedule.  :) Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment